Show your loved one that you care by giving them a gift membership to BirdLife South Africa, and you could both win.
The lucky winner will receive a couple’s hamper of African Black Oystercatcher Bird of the Year merchandise. This amazing gift includes two t-shirts, two buffs, two pin badges, one fluffy toy, a 2018 BirdLife calendar and a box of Lindt chocolates, and is valued at R1600.00.
The annual membership fee is R500.00 for Ordinary Members and R350.00 for Senior Citizens, and includes the following:
- 6 issues of African Birdlife
- Monthly electronic newsletter
- Annual membership card
- 2 free bird call ringtones for your cellphone
- Invites to BirdLife South Africa events and talks
- The knowledge that you have supported a wonderful conservation organisation
Visit our website to sign up today at http://www.birdlife.org.za/support-us/give-a-green-gift/item/531 .
Terms and Conditions:
- The competition is open to new members of BirdLife South Africa only (not direct African Birdlife magazine subscribers).
- To enter the competition, members must give a gift membership within the month of February. Follow this link: http://www.birdlife.org.za/support-us/give-a-green-gift/item/531
- Only one entry per new member.
- The Competition runs from Thursday 1 February to Wednesday 28 February 2018.
- Closing date for entries will be 28 February 2018, and no further entries will be permitted after this date.
- The lucky winners will be notified by e-mail within one week of the closing date.
- The winners will also be announced on Facebook.
- Winners will be chosen by a random draw and the decision is final.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- The winning couple will be able to choose their preferred t-shirt sizes.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- BirdLife South Africa will cover delivery costs with Postnet to Postnet.
- This competition is open to people living in South Africa only.
- Employees of BirdLife South Africa or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.